Please join LaGuardia Community College Business Services for the 15th Annual Small Business and Procurement Expo on Fri, Jun 9, 2017, 8:00 AM EDT!
Join over 60 exhibitors and 500 attendees for the most anticipated networking and learning event of the year!
- Network with government agencies, prime contractors, and small businesses
- Meet with government procurement representatives
- Meet MWBEs, 8(a)s, Hub Zone, WOSBs, EDWOSBs, and DBEs
- Meet Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses and Veteran-Owned Small Businesses
- Locate potential subcontracting opportunities
- Learn about selling to the government and private sector through our workshops
- How to do business with the NYC Department of Education
- How to be Government Contracting Compliant
- How to do business with the Battery Park City Authority
- The Captial Chase – Finding and Preparing for Loan Funding
- James A. Farley Post Office Building Redevelopment | Moynihan Station Project – Project Opportunities
How to Participate
All attendees must register on Eventbrite to attend. Once you click the green register button, please choose “individual” to then purchase your tickets.
Government agencies, prime contractors, and small businesses are invited to exhibit their organization through purchasing a table. Small businesses can also purchase a general admission ticket if they choose not to exhibit. Workshops will be offered throughout the day to all participants on government contracting and business development.
LaGuardia Business Services will be publishing an Expo brochure and we invite you to consider purchasing advertisement space. This is a great way to market your organization to the hundreds of attendees at the Expo. Each ad will be a full page in the brochure. We are currently running special discounts for attendees who purchase an advertisement and a table together. Please click on “register” for the details.
For more information, contact LaGuardia Business Services at 718-482-5306.
Please join LaGuardia Community College Business Services for the 15th Annual Small Business and Procurement Expo!