LIC Partnership will host the LIC Real Estate Breakfast on April 23 from 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at The Learning Center at ConEd at 43-82 Vernon Boulevard. The event will be a panel discussion on the latest trends in the rapidly expending LIC real estate market, and will be moderated by Brause Realty Inc. president David Brause, A Q&A session will follow the panel discussion.
Purchase tickets by calling 718.786.5300 x 21. Tickets can also be purchased on the LIC Partnership website.1 The event will cost $50 for members $75 for non-members.
The panelists include:
- Arvind K. Bajaj, Managing Director – Madison Marquette
- Erhan Bahceci, Owner – Food Cellar & Co. Market
- Cathy Dove, Vice President – Cornell NYC Tech
- Amanda Fung, Senior News Producer – Crain’s New York Business
- Rachel Loeb, Director of Development – The World-Wide Group