The Heart of Self Love: A Full Super Moon Sound Bath with Cacao & Roses
44-02 23rd St., Ste. 516, Long Island City, NY 11101
Open the heart for healing for an indulgent evening mini retreat through sound, cacao and roses.
About this Event
This full moon eve we celebrate Mother Earth, Divine Feminine, and the nurturing nature we all possess as we heal, play and connect through ritual for self-love. We will activate our hearts for healing and clearing through movement, meditation and sacred sounds. You can attend all or choose your favorite activities.
What to Expect
- 4 –10pm: Holistic Mini Market (Free to attend): Essential oils, handmade soaps, scrubs, salts, candles, incense to bring your self-love practice home.
- 5pm: Yoga: (Optional) Suggested Donation $10. Make space for expansive healing
- 6:30pm: Cacao + Rose Ceremony: Open the Heart with roses and cacao for deep, blissful meditation and discovery.
- 8pm: Shamanic Sound Journey: Shed old patterns and programs while floating on the rich tones of Tibetan singing bowls, gongs, indigenous drums, rattles, rain sticks, chimes and tuning forks.
- Card Readings by Damia: (Additional Fee) Sign-up on site
- Massage by Heavenly Hands NYC: (Additional Fee) Sign up on site
- Please bring a yoga mat and a blanket (Mats are available for rent)
- Please refrain from eating at least 1 hour before. Please refrain from caffeine and alcohol day of ceremony.
- We will be using the best ceremonial cacao from Ecuador prepared by shamanic healer and practitioner, Martha Acuña.
- Included in admission: Cacao + Rose Healing Ceremony & Shamanic Sound Bath
- 10pm: Market Ends
Market is open to public and free to attend.
Our host venue is the new beautiful and serene studio HealMe NYC located in LIC, Queens. To celebrate this new collaboration we are offering these services as a very special low introductory rate.